Several people have told me that they have had trouble trying to figure out how to comment here. So I thought I'd do a "how to" post and see if that helps. Please forgive me if any of this is too basic for you. I just know that when I read technical instructions sometimes I get frustrated that folks skip over the basics and I'm lost before I even get started.
So here's the steps:
1. Click on the word "comments" at the bottom of the post.
2. Write your comment in the box below where it says "Post a Comment."
3. Directly below that box it says "Comment as:" with a drop-down menu option. Click on the arrows to the side to display the options.
4. This gives you a list of accounts you might already have that will identify you as the person commenting. If you have a Google, LiveJournal, Wordress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID account, you can click on one of those and your comment will be identified as being from whatever name it is you use with that account. If you don't have any of those accounts, or want to be identified in some other way, click on the option that says "Name/URL." A box will appear that lets you fill in whatever name you want to use. You will also be able to enter a URL to a site you want linked to your name. When you've chosen your identification - click "continue."
5. Finally, click either "preview" or "post" and that's it!
If you try that and it doesn't work - please email me to let me know. My address is in the tab at the top titled "Contact."
P.S. Feel free to use this post as a test if you'd like to try this out.