Here's another one I posted a while ago at Everybody Comes From Somewhere. But it still represents my thinking on the issue.
1. We have to stop the occupation of Iraq.
2. If US troops leave Iraq, there is likely to be an increase in sectarian violence. We need to not only get out - we need to do it in the best manner possible and start the process of repairing the damage we have done.
3. The only possibility of saving lives from that sectarian violence and beginning to repair the damage is through diplomacy - involving Syria and Iran.
4. Bush and Cheney are not capable of diplomacy.
5. Therefore, the only way to put a reasonable end to the occupation of Iraq is to impeach Bush and Cheney and replace them with people who are capable of diplomacy.(as an aside, please notice that NONE of the Democrats agruing against impeachment are doing so based on a lack of evidence. Their reluctance is all based on whether it is expedient or not - shows how far we've lowered the bar)
6. Endless battles in Congress over when/how to REDUCE the # of troops in Iraq are meaningless.
7. Get on with impeachment already.