These are the rules:This is kinda fun, so here goes:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've lived in one foreign country (Peru) and six states: Texas, Oregon, Florida, Minnesota, Colorado and California. I figure I need to check out the Northeast at some point so that I hit every region of the country.
2. I have some confusion about where I fit in the Myers Briggs. My results tend to be I/E,N,F/T,P. I seem to be both an introvert and an extrovert and I rely on both thinking and feeling.
3. I've always loved watching professional tennis. Lately there aren't any players that really grab my attention - but I spent hours cheering for John McEnroe to beat Bjorn Borg and my all-time favorite Martina Navratilova over the "ice princess" Chris Evert. I've always had an attraction to the "bad boys/girls."
4. I hate housework, home repairs, yard work and gardening. Nuff said.
5. I have two dogs: a 17 year old Springer Spaniel named Libby and a 1 year old shih tzu named Pax. I don't write much about Libby because she's in her last days and I have bouts of sadness hit me as I come to grips with that. She's been an amazing companion all these years. A month ago I asked a friend of mine who's a "dog whisperer" to come have a chat with her because its hard to know if she's in pain and/or if she's ready to go. Looks like I might have a few more months to be graced with her presence. I'll take every minute I can get!
6. I have a nack for intensity - not so much humor. I really need people in my life who help me lighten up and laugh.
7. I have boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my kitchen cabinets that are over a year old. On the other hand, a bag of Lays potato chips rarely lasts more than a day.
My next task is to tag 7 more bloggers. Since several of my blog friends have been rather silent lately, I think I'll use this as an opportunity to give them a shout out: Supersoling, Shirlstars, dove, Arcturus, spiderleaf, canberra boy, and Nanette. Hope you all are livin large!