Thursday, March 17, 2011
Watch "Brick City"
I just finished watching Season 2 of the documentary Brick City. Many people have described this series as a real life version of HBO's "The Wire." I think there is some merit to that.
Anyway, I highly recommend it. Both seasons are available on itunes - Season 1 for $8.99 and Season 2 for $15.99.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Immigrants and domestic migrants could be major factors in the Texas Senate race.
A few weeks ago I wrote about how MAGA influencers are trying to convince their base that - despite Trump's growing disapproval rates -...
-
I've read the entire suit Disney filed against DeSantis - which you can find here . One of the most notable things is that it is written...
-
On Monday DeSantis held a press conference to announce the vengeance he seeks after the Mouse House pulled a fast one and basically stripped...
-
I just learned that Phoebe Snow died today. She's always been one of my favorites. Here's a bit about her life. Known as a fol...
No comments:
Post a Comment