Thursday, July 7, 2011

True Colors

Wow, its been a helluva day! It was non-stop at work for me - mostly good results, but it's exhausting.

This morning I wrote about my thoughts on the grand bargain. After perusing the webs a while since I got home, I don't see much point in joining in the hysteria of conversation going on about it. When some actual news happens, there will be plenty of time to analyze and react.

In the meantime, I'd like to take a bit of a break and chill. Eva is always a good musical companion for those moments and this song seems about perfect in terms of message (the pictures are wonderful too). So this one goes out to all of you for hanging in there...with a special shoutout to Smilingl8dy for all of your assists on getting the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Christian nationalists fear freedom

For years now a lot of us have been trying to understand why white evangelical voters remain so loyal to Donald Trump. I believe that the an...