Saturday, September 3, 2011

That's What Friends Are For

I know there are bloggers who have made a ritual out of posting pictures of their pooties regularly. I don't have any of those.

But I do realize that its been ages since I posted a picture of the love of my life right now...Pax.

There is so much cuteness here that it may prompt you to look into vet tech schools to be around dogs more often. She is sure lovable.



So there she is - all 4 1/2 pounds of the cutest thing on the planet.

And here's a song that captures what the dogs in my life have continued to try to teach me over the years.

5 comments:

  1. Awww I want one of those, how precious is she?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry. Recently I had to give up my cats and stop being a foster fur parent and can't do volunteer work at the local shelter because I have developed extreme allergies.

    It has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do because for my whole life, some furry child has always found shelter with me.

    Pax is a beauty. Please give her extra pats and a treat from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smartypants, your little Pax is adorable.What breed is she(he)?thanks for the video, I always enjoyed all of those musicians. Oh, to be young again. LOL.
    I have a 5# Yorkie named Megpie and she is my best friend. She is 13 now, probably will have her for another couple of years, she has brought a lot of joy into my life.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Roberta in MN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roberta

    Pax is a teacup shi tzu. The woman I got her from breeds them to support her dog rescue operations. She explained to me that the Chinese emperors had bred shi tzu's and specifically bred out all functionality. Their only purpose in life is companionship.

    I specifically wanted a really small one so that I could take her with me almost anywhere I go. I regularly take her to work with me - shi tzu's are also non-allergenic so I'm confident she won't bother anyone with that. One of my co-workers told me that Pax is very self-centered - but in a good way. LOL She thinks the whole people world is there to be her friend and give her attention.

    ReplyDelete

Bill Barr explains why Christian nationalists are so loyal to Trump

Former Attorney General Bill Barr is in the news again. After basically asserting that the former president is unfit for office, he is now e...