Saturday, October 8, 2011

My "girl crush" on Melissa Harris-Perry

I watched these videos over at The Obama Diary this morning. Thank you so much Chipsticks for posting them. What we witness is an actual conversation about race in America - something that almost never happens. Lawrence O'Donnell tries very hard to stay out of it (almost succeeds some of the time - LOL) and lets three very smart African Americans teach us a thing or two. My admiration for Melissa Harris-Perry has now progressed into a "girl crush." This is one deeply wise woman!

I think it's important to note when something like this happens in the media. And so I'm posting it here too.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

1 comment:

  1. I just loved this. Sorry I missed it. Been sleeping most of the time. I do love your blog Miss Smartypants. You do good work.

    ReplyDelete

Why did Speaker Johnson change his mind about aid to Ukraine?

Over the last few days, Speaker Mike Johnson has done an about-face on the U.S. providing aid to Ukraine.  In case you didn't know, a gr...