Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The things some people's children still need to learn

Remember that book All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten? That's what I'm thinking about today as I read the news about what happened in Libya and Romney's response. I remember needing to learn lessons like this when I was a child:

You should apologize when you do something wrong

and

Two wrongs don't make a right

It appears as though some people's children didn't learn those lessons. And now they want to be President of the United States.

It's a good thing the person who has that job right now actually did learn those lessons and knows what it means to act like an adult during times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Christian nationalists fear freedom

For years now a lot of us have been trying to understand why white evangelical voters remain so loyal to Donald Trump. I believe that the an...