Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Thanksgiving - To All You Beautiful People

More than anything else, what this last election meant to me is that the majority of American people put their hopes for themselves and each other over their fears. This is my way of saying thanks to everyone who made that happen.

It is also meant as a thank you to all the Beautiful People who occasionally share this little digital space with me. You're the best!!! I look forward to more digging, jumping and crying together in the days ahead.



(The song is written and performed by a local group called Trova. They don't appear to exist as group any longer. But you can find their 2 recorded albums at itunes)

9 comments:

  1. Where would we be without you, Miss SMARTYPANTS?

    Your ideas and clear thinking have served to unravel my mind on many a day.

    Thank you for all you do, and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks eveingeorgia. And Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete
  2. I am very grateful to have been welcomed here, SP. My very best to the entire community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Afternoon, Ms. Pants

    And, a MOST happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    And, a SERIOUS THANK YOU for ALL you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the best. Thanks for all you do to bring sanity and hope to the Web. Enjoy your Turkey day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sincerely grateful to you for your work here. I don't comment much anymore, but I DO come here to read every single day. Your blog is like an anchor point of sanity and discernment that is rare, my friend. I know it takes a lot of self discipline to keep a project like this going. Again, thank you so much!

    Onward we go!
    luvya!
    scribe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't let the day pass without saying 'Happy Thanksgiving', SP. Thank you for the way you continue to add a sane voice the political dialogue of our times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to one of my favorite bloggers.

    Vic78

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to start off the morning by coming back in here to thank everyone who stopped by yesterday. But I had to get what had been stewing around in my mind lately written down as my next post in order to clear my head.

    Anyway, thanks for all your well wishes you positively Beautiful People!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"I'd much rather be us than them"

According to the polling aggregate at The Economist, if the 2024 presidential election were held today, it would result in a tie. There'...