First of all...congratulations! You are following in some mighty impressive footsteps.
But I wanted to write to you in order to let you know that there are some unwritten rules that apply to you. This might be a bit confusing because they haven't applied to the white guys who preceded you. So I just wanted to give you a heads up. Here ya go...
1. You are not allowed to go on vacations.
2. You are not allowed to play golf.
3. You must always wear your suit coat when working in the Oval Office.
4. You must never, under any circumstances, wear a tan suit.
5. When giving a State of the Union speech, do not use the words "I," "me," or "mine."
Remember...just because President Reagan used those words about 55 times in a 35 minute speech (by my rough count), the rules change for you. Obeying them demonstrates your respect for
Good luck with all that,
< snark off >