Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Women War and Peace"

While gathering information about the three women who won the Nobel Peace Prize this week, I came across this trailer for the film Pray the Devil Back to Hell.



I was so intrigued by it that yesterday I went looking to see if I could watch it on line anywhere. It turns out that the documentary will be shown as part of a series on PBS titled Women War and Peace that starts this Tuesday, October 11th and runs through November 8th.

Watch the full episode. See more Women War and Peace.


I sure know what I'm going to be doing the next few Tuesday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Christian nationalists fear freedom

For years now a lot of us have been trying to understand why white evangelical voters remain so loyal to Donald Trump. I believe that the an...