Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glenn Beck accuses Tea Partiers of racism

Is Glenn Beck even relevant anymore? I don't know. But yes, you read that headline right...he's accusing tea partiers of racism for supporting the "progressive" Newt Gingrich over President Obama.



If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama… ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race. I mean, what else is it? It’s the policies that matter.

The "this guy" he's referring to is Gingrich.

My gawd, this Republican nomination process has my head spinning just trying to keep up with where these "Republican thought leaders" stand.

All I can conclude is that this is what happens when you let nutjobs take over a political party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill Barr explains why Christian nationalists are so loyal to Trump

Former Attorney General Bill Barr is in the news again. After basically asserting that the former president is unfit for office, he is now e...