Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tragically Hip on Ice

I've always loved figure-skating. I think its the combination of athleticism, dance and then, of course, there's the music. And my favorite figure-skater of all time is Kurt Browning.

Here's Kurt skating to music created for him by his friends, The Tragically Hip.



Pretty cool, huh?

But I think my favorite routine Kurt ever performed was actually a bit more lighthearted.



I remember watching Kurt perform this one time and afterwards the commentator said, "Some skaters put on a costume and skate to clown music. Kurt became the clown."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Christian nationalists fear freedom

For years now a lot of us have been trying to understand why white evangelical voters remain so loyal to Donald Trump. I believe that the an...