Friday, March 11, 2011

Puppy Love

I've had ideas of several things to write about today. But for the life of me, I can't seem to pull my thoughts together coherently. I think its probably a result of having to filter through all the crazy noise that's being spewed in our political environment. Is it just me, or does it seem particularly poisonous lately?

Anyway, time to clear the channels a bit. I know these kinds of videos are all over the place these days, but for some reason, this one just tickles my fancy and makes me feel better about the world.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. It's a pretty clear picture that animals have "something" inside that lets them connect so strongly. I love how the horse just keeps his head down so close to the puppy.

    Chooky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just identified one of the reasons I love this so much. Its clear how much the puppy connects with the horse - all that energy. But the horse is playing right into it too - less energy, but just as much love in a gentle sort of way.

    ReplyDelete

Did Zelenskyy play a role in Speaker Johnson's about-face on aid for Ukraine?

Since I wrote about the role white evangelical Christians played in influencing Speaker Johnson to support U.S. aid to Ukraine, I found a p...