- Were you embarrassed by the fact that our first African American President was required to produce a birth certificate?
- Were you embarrassed when Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "You lie" to President Obama during a SOTU speech?
- Were you embarrassed when the Republicans decided that 60 votes were required to pass ANYTHING in the Senate?
- Were you embarrassed when a Vice Presidential candidate claimed that Barack Obama "palled around with terrorists?"
- Were you embarrassed when Republicans made up the lie about death panels in Obamacare?
- Were you embarrassed when the Republicans held the global economy hostage over raising the debt ceiling?
- Were you embarrassed when the Republicans shut the government down in an attempt to repeal Obamacare?
- Were you embarrassed when Republicans politicized the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi?
- Were you embarrassed when Republicans called President Obama an unconstitutional tyrant?
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Chuck Todd is finally embarrassed
Oh...so I see that Chuck Todd is finally embarrassed by Washington because of all the impeachment talk. I have a few questions for Mr. Todd:
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has once again made his intentions clear. is it realistic that Biden might find GOP cooperation on his ag...
In the third season of David Simon's The Wire , Police Major "Bunny" Colvin reaches a breaking point when one of his officers ...
While it can sometimes feel more aspirational than practical, Joe Biden has made "unity" a theme of his presidency. But during his...
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has made it clear that he will not support the elimination of the filibuster. His stated reason is that the Senate ...