- Were you embarrassed by the fact that our first African American President was required to produce a birth certificate?
- Were you embarrassed when Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "You lie" to President Obama during a SOTU speech?
- Were you embarrassed when the Republicans decided that 60 votes were required to pass ANYTHING in the Senate?
- Were you embarrassed when a Vice Presidential candidate claimed that Barack Obama "palled around with terrorists?"
- Were you embarrassed when Republicans made up the lie about death panels in Obamacare?
- Were you embarrassed when the Republicans held the global economy hostage over raising the debt ceiling?
- Were you embarrassed when the Republicans shut the government down in an attempt to repeal Obamacare?
- Were you embarrassed when Republicans politicized the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi?
- Were you embarrassed when Republicans called President Obama an unconstitutional tyrant?
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Chuck Todd is finally embarrassed
Oh...so I see that Chuck Todd is finally embarrassed by Washington because of all the impeachment talk. I have a few questions for Mr. Todd:
A little over a year ago, Ta-Nehisi Coates surprised himself (and everyone else) when he told Ezra Klein that he had become uncharacteristi...
In the third season of David Simon's The Wire , Police Major "Bunny" Colvin reaches a breaking point when one of his officers ...
I abruptly stopped writing about politics two months ago. For those who wondered what was up, I apologize. But I couldn't explain what w...
While it can sometimes feel more aspirational than practical, Joe Biden has made "unity" a theme of his presidency. But during his...